Maple Voyage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example of a GM App

Go down

Example of a GM App Empty Example of a GM App

Post  Admin Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:53 pm

***** Also, how long have you been playing Maple Voyage Beta?

1) What are you applying for? (GM, or Intern) { A GM is when your held responsible for hacking, not obeying rules, etc. Intern is just to help, and you know your not THAT responsible and when the Admin checks on you, they will higher your GM level to a GM. } I am applying for a GM.

2) What is your name? Karen -insertlastnamehere-

3) How old are you? If your younger than 14, you may NOT apply. ( Do not say your 13, do not say your almost 14, do not say you 13 1/2, do not lie because I will find out based on your maturity, do not leave this blank ) I am 16.

4) How often will you go on? LOL. Everytime the server is on.(:

5) What is your Timezone? EST - I guess so.Very Happy

6) Where do you live? STALKER! D;< jk. New York o;

7) What will you do if you see someone hacking? Go in hide and check often. When I see that he is hacking, I will take care of that.

Cool How will you act towards a player who harasses you? Obviously, I`d give them a serious warning.

9) Are you positive that you are responsible for being a GM/Intern? Hell yea.Very Happy I`ve been a GM on many servers. I know all the commands, I know my rules and what I should do to keep myself being a nice & helpful GM.

10) What will you do if a ''noob'' begs for mesos, items, or NX? LMFAO. I would laugh. I would give some, as a starter, but if they ask often, I wouldn't bother listening.

11) How will you treat Maple Voyagers? Nicely, and respectfully, (obviously) I'll treat others the way they treat me[; .

12) You MUST agree to obey the Admin. Agree by saying "I agree".
I agree to myself? LOL. Cause im the Admin xD

Good luck! After I see your applications and see that they're good enough, i will interview you in-game to just check one more time.

WARNING - THIS APPLICATION MAY CHANGE OVER TIME. THANK YOU

~ ADMIN Karen.[u]

For a greater chance of being a GM quickly, answer these following questions :

Describe yourself (In a paragraph, or more) : Already did in the "Introduce Yourself!" post. o__O;

What are your hobbies? LOL. Drawing? Bleh. It's already in the introducing post.(:

What do you usually do daily? Go on the computer 24/7, isnt that obvious? x3

Do you like this server? HELLS YES .

How would you describe this server? PRO &...... AWESOME.;3 & new.(:

Rate this server from 1-10 ( Don't lie. We want honest opinions, so we get make this server a better place) And tell me why you rated this server that number. I think its an 8 because we need to fix the NPCs.O_O;

Anymore details about anything? uh, no. Sorry. ;P

What is your email/aim/msn/messanger/youtube? Aim - spinningkarenn Youtube - AmyLover09 MSN - Message me .

Will you make banners/videos/screenshots/etc? Definately, since it feels empty.

Would you recommended this to another person? Why or why not. Honestly, yes because we need more GMs(:

PLEASE NOTICE THAT THIS IS AN EXAMPLE. NOT A REAL GM APP . ONLY SEE THIS IF YOUR HAVING TROUBLE ANSWERING QUESTIONS, SO THAT AFTER READING THIS, YOU GET AN IDEA. (8. <3
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://maplevoyagebeta.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum